How to Get Home
Your child’s care is at your fingertips with Home. Engage with your centre via contactless sign in/out, statements, health tracking and more—all in one convenient app.
Live updates from your centre through the app allow you to:
- Sign your children in/out contact-free via QR code.
- Notify your centre when your child is late, absent or on holiday.
- Quickly view previous/upcoming bookings.
- View your statements at any time.
- View your live balance at a glance.
- Update your bank and PayNow details for convenient on-the-go payment.
- Review upcoming scheduled payments.
- Easily view and understand Child Care Subsidy (CCS) entitlements.
Health and Safety
- Record your child’s health events.
- Receive updates on and easily track your child’s health. (Coming soon!)
- Get important information, such as nappy changes, sleep checks, medication and incident records from the service. (Coming soon!)
Credible child health and development resources from qualified health professionals are available in Home to augment your child’s learning journey.
Access educational videos, articles and podcasts from childcare experts.
How to Get Home
Setting up your Home account for the first time:
Watch for an email from your centre inviting you to set up an account.
Click ‘create account’.
Click ‘password,’ enter your mobile number and enter the PIN you receive.
Already have a Home account?
Keep an eye out for an email from your centre inviting you to set up an account.
Select ‘create account’—and you’re done! The system will automatically detect your existing credentials and update your account.
Download the Home app to access today.
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
LEAH – LOVING & HARD WORKING PARENT
“My partner and I love Home! There’s no comparison to other apps. It makes our daughters care so transparent – love how we can check in on her during the day – What she eats, how long she naps for, meals, and of course the learning post! The alerts remove all mis-communication. It’s incredibly comforting that my service uses Home, and I really appreciate that what I’m seeing is essentially love.”