Home’s COVID-ready, mobile-first technology allows you to offer your families transparency and peace of mind, unlike anything they’ve experienced before.
Deeply embedded with QikKids, Home will provide families with a seamless user experience, providing a single app to access features such as timestamps, health tracking, statements and more. Home facilitates a COVID-safe family experience with contactless sign-in and out, reducing iPad time.
Share live updates from your centre, allowing families to experience their children growing and learning.
Use the contact form on this page to get started with Home today.
Sign up to get Home at your centre today
- Make it easier for families to sign their children in/out (contact-free and COVID-ready) via QR code.
- Families will be able to notify you when their child is late, absent or on holiday.
- Simple for families to quickly view previous/upcoming bookings.
- Sign ins/outs update automatically, ensuring your attendance records are always accurate and up to date.
- Increase family satisfaction—pay statements with PayNow.
- Families can view statements and live balance at a glance.
- In-app invoice reminders—fewer phone calls from families.
- Increase occupancy by making it easier for families to book casual sessions.
- Give families the flexibility to make bookings and notify you of absences in advance via their mobile phone.
- Control your bookings based on ratios and service needs, whilst optimising session hours.
Free Home Resources
Welcome Families To Home
We’ve compiled some resources to help prepare your families for onboarding on to Home—starting with a handy printable poster for your centre’s reception. The included QR code directs families to a landing page with instructions and handy information, just for them.
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
LEAH – LOVING & HARD WORKING PARENT
“My partner and I love Home! There’s no comparison to other apps. It makes our daughters care so transparent – love how we can clearly check in on her during the day – What she eats, how long she naps for, meals, and of course the learning posts! The alerts remove all mis-communication. It’s incredibly comforting that my service uses Home, and I really appreciate that what I’m seeing is essentially live.“